Undergraduate Research Training Application Instructions
Applications for 2024 NH BioMade summer Undergraduate Research Training are now open. Deadline to apply is Feburary 23, 2024.
Community College students must get in touch with NH BioMade Campus contact before applying. Click here Campus Contact information.
Required Application Materials
- To complete your Online Application, the following requried materials must be submitted:
- Upload combined PDF of all unofficial college transcripts.
- Upload personal statement.
- Provide the name of the Community College contact that you spoke to about the URT opportunity.
- One letter of recommendation from an instructor emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be prepared to provide the name and email address of the person providing your letter of recommendation in the application.
Personal Statement Instructions
Please provide a written statement of your academic or career interests relating to biomaterials, bioengineering, advanced manufacturing, or computational modeling. Limit your personal statement to no more than one single-spaced page and use a minimum 11-point font. Use the bulleted list below as an outline for your personal statement.
- Describe your past academic or work experiences.
- How will you personally benefit by participating in this program?
- What do you expect from the program?
- Tell us anything else about yourself that you think would be relevant for evaluating your application.
- $700 stipend per week for full time (40 hours per week)
- Room and Board if needed (limited funds available)
- Open to all NH Undergraduates from 2-year and 4-year institutions.
- Application deadline: February 23, 2024
- Applicants may indicate interest in research training for summer 2024, only.
Accepted applicants start dates are worked out with lead researcher/primary mentor
- Summer start and end date: May 28 - August 2, 2023 (10 weeks)