Undergraduate Research Training Application Instructions
Applications for 2021 NH BioMade URT are being accepted until March 29, 2021.
Community College students! You must get in touch with NH BioMade Campus contact before applying. Click here Campus Contact information.
Required Application Materials
- Online Application - https://form.jotform.com/210075955466158
- Upload combined PDF of all unofficial college transcripts
- Upload personal statement.
- One letter of recommendation from an instructor emailed directly to Allison.Wasiewski@unh.edu
Instructions of Personal Statement
On no more than one single-spaced page (minimum 11-point font), provide a written statement of your academic or career interests relating to biomaterials, bioengineering, advanced manufacturing, or computational modeling. Be sure to include the following:
- Describe your past academic or work experiences.
- How will you personally benefit by participating in this program?
- What you expect from the program.
- TBD June - August 2021 (10 weeks)
- $600 stipend per week
- Open to all NH Undegraduates from 4-year and 2-year institutions.
- Application deadline: TBD