Undergraduate Research Training Application Instructions
Application for 2020 NH BioMade URT is now open! Deadline is March 31, 2020.
Community College students! You must get in touch with NH BioMade Campus contact before applying. Click here Campus Contact information.
Required Application Materials
- Online Application - https://form.jotform.com/93285483338164
- Upload combined PDF of all unofficial college transcripts
- Upload personal statement.
- One letter of recommendation from an instructor emailed directly to Allison.Wasiewski@unh.edu
Instructions of Personal Statement
On no more than one single-spaced page (minimum 11-point font), provide a written statement of your academic or career interests relating to biomaterials, bioengineering, advanced manufacturing, or computational modeling. Be sure to include the following:
- Describe your past academic or work experiences.
- How will you personally benefit by participating in this program?
- What you expect from the program.
- June 1, 2020 - August 7, 2020 (10 weeks)
- $600 stipend per week
- Open to all NH Undegraduates from 4-year and 2-year institutions.
- Application deadline: March 11, 2020