NH BioMade Work-Based Learning Internship Application Instructions
Application for 2021 NH BioMade WBL is now open. The deadline is 3/29/2021.
Community College students! You must get in touch with NH BioMade Campus contact before applying. Click here Campus Contact information.
Required Application Materials for Community College Applicants
If you want to apply to more that one internship, you will need to submit multiple applications. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Online Application - https://form.jotform.com/93376248339165
- Upload combined PDF of all unofficial college transcripts
- Upload Resume.
- Upload Cover Letter. (This takes the place of a personal statement.)
- One letter of recommendation from an instructor emailed directly to Allison.Wasiewski@unh.edu
Guidelines and Tips for your cover letter
- Individualize the statement for the company and the internship role.
- Use keywords from the internship description.
- Discuss your academic experience and coursework.
- Call out relevant skills.
- Explain why you're a good fit for the role.
- Describe what you feel you would gain from the internship.
- Community College students: 10 weeks over summer- some flexibility with start and end dates
- High School/CTE Students apply through school ELO coordinator: 7 weeks over summer - some flexibility with start and end dates
- Industry Standard compensation, typically equal to $15/hour
- Deadline not set yet