NH BioMade Work-Based Learning Internship Application Instructions
Applications for 2023 NH BioMade Workbased Learning opportunites are now being accepted.
Applications will reviewed and decisions made on a rolling basis.
Application Deadline: Currently Open
Community College students must get in touch with NH BioMade Campus contact before applying. Click here Campus Contact information.
CLICK HERE FOR POSITION DESCRIPTIONS
Required Application Materials for Community College Applicants
If you want to apply to more that one internship, you will need to submit multiple applications. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Online Application - https://form.jotform.com/223324500889154
- Upload combined PDF of all unofficial college transcripts
- Upload Resume.
- Upload Cover Letter. (This takes the place of a personal statement.)
- Provide the name and email of the person sending your letter of recommendation.
- One letter of recommendation from an instructor emailed directly to email@example.com
Guidelines and Tips for your cover letter
- Individualize the statement for company and internship role.
- Use keywords from the internship description.
- Discuss your academic experience and coursework.
- Call out relevant skills.
- Explain why you are interested in this position and why you're a good fit for the role.
- What are your goals for the end of the internship?
- Community College students:
- 10 weeks over summer - some flexibility with start and end dates
- Some companies are immediately hiring for spring 2023. Hours negotiated with employer based on your availability.
- High School/CTE Students apply through school ELO coordinator: 7 weeks over summer - some flexibility with start and end dates
- Industry Standard compensation