We are currently accepting applications for 2021.
***HS/CTE Students: Contact your school's ELO Coordinator to receive application code. NH ELO Contact List
POSITIONS AVAILABLE IN 2021
Accepting applications from Community College students.
Individuals interested should expect to experience a fast-paced manufacturing environment with numerous projects occurring concurrently. In our small business, collaboration with peers is essential for success. Tasks may range from production to quality to engineering. The individual could be working on the shop floor or in an office environment.
Potential projects include: process documentation, product validation/measurement, documentation of machine specs, investigation of process issues/customer complaints (root cause analysis)
Key skills that will aide in an individuals’ success include:
- Careful- work with thought and intention.
- Reliable- consistent high quality of performance: able to be trusted.
- Respectful- treat others the way you would want to be treated.
- Thoughtful- think, plan and then act.
- Persistent- when things are difficult, push through.
- Creative- develop original ideas.
- Microsoft Office
- Good attitude
- Ability to absorb information quickly
- Logical thinking skills
- Ability to work closely and well with others
- Ability to also work independently once given a task
Nice to have:
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
- Solid Works or other 3D modeling software experience
- ISO 9001 experience